Sansio held its 2010 HomeSolutions User Conference on Saturday October 2nd in Dallas with a theme of “Moving Towards Paperless” and a goal of helping its homecare customers maximize their investment in HomeSolutions software and services.
Over 70 customers heard presentations from Sansio staff, consultants, and Rich Brennan, Director of the Home Care Technology Association of America.
Focus areas of the presentations included:
- An update on national homecare technology standards, terms, and regulatory progress
- A corporate update on Sansio’s SaaS solutions for healthcare
- A review of recent development highlights and sharing of the HomeSolutions strategic development plan
- Demonstration of RediPay, the tool which helps automatically prepare time and attendance information for payroll
- Moving the Intake / Referral, Scheduling, and Order Management processes paperless
- The unveiling of new scanning technology and the iNSIGHT 20 Dual OMR/Image scanner
Another key element in the flow of the conference was Customer Success Sharing. We heard from many customers about how they were using key features in HomeSolutions to help improve clinical, financial, and operational performance.
Following the conference, Sansio, along with two of its business partners, PPS Plus and Dial N Document, treated all attendees to a Social Networking Reception at the Glass Cactus Nightclub. It was great to see our customers networking with each other and sharing ideas on how to maximize their use of HomeSolutions software.
After the 2010 User Conference, many customers stayed for the NAHC Annual Meeting, of which Sansio was a sponsor. Shown below are Sansio staff at the exhibit booth.
We are all looking forward to doing this again next year at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas for NAHC 2011. Thanks for all who attended this years event!