Web Based and Hosted SaaS Solution
HealthEMS is delivered via a web-based, remote-hosted Software as a Service model, commonly referred to as SaaS. With the SaaS deployment model, Sansio hosts the application and data which is accessible to end users securely over the Internet through a browser.
Sansio was one of the first EMS software vendors to deliver its software and services with the SaaS model and has invested millions of dollars over the past decade to provide your users with a highly available, secure solution that can be rapidly deployed.
Sansio’s web-based SaaS delivery model provides numerous benefits over and above traditional locally installed approaches and provides a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Numerous IT duties such as upgrades, backups, and security included in service
- No need for large investments in network hardware, software, & support
- One low subscription price includes all services
- HIPAA Audit Trail tracks system access and field changes down to the character
- Conforms to HIPAA best practices for transfer of electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI)
- Identification, Authentication, and Encryption policies exceed HIPAA standards
- Latest, greatest server processing capabilities
- Immediate delivery and transparent deployment of upgrades and enhancements
- Enable valued IT staff to focus on strategic projects for your organization
- Enterprise-level, centralized access to reports and other critical application functions
- Web-based delivery provides secure access from any device with a browser
- Supports centralization of key operational processes including billing, HR, and AR management