To mark the the introduction of new real-time HomeSolutions.NET Hospitalization Risk Management tools, Sansio will reward its home health software customers who demonstrate exceptional performance or reduce their Acute Care Hospitalization (“ACH“) Rate, as computed in real-time by HomeSolutions.NET.
Customers who improve their ACH Rates from one quarter to the next will be entered into drawings for valuable prizes. The first drawing will be held by March 31, 2013.
Q3 – Q4, 2012 Challenge Period Prize Announcement
Sansio will give away 2 iPads as follows:
1. Improvement Prize: One iPad will be given away in a drawing of participating customers whose ACH rate have improved from Q3 to Q4, 2012.
2. Performance Prize: One iPad will be given away in a drawing of participating customers who have the five lowest ACH rates reported for Q4, 2012.
Eligibility and Participation:
1. This challenge is exclusively for active Sansio HomeSolutions.NET software customers (“Customers”) whose account is in good standing unless prohibited or restricted by applicable law.
2. To be eligible to win a prize in a quarterly drawing, Customer must identify a main contact to serve as their Hospitalization Reduction Leader. This person should be as high up in the organization as possible. Studies have shown that having C-Level leadership closely involved with strategies to reduce avoidable hospitalizations produces the best results.
3. By February 15, 2013, Customers who report their ACH Rates to Sansio for the previous two calendar quarters (ending 09/30/2012 and 12/31/2012) by using the form below will be entered into the drawing.
*THE REPORTING PERIOD FOR THIS DRAWING HAS PASSED*
Terms and Conditions
Each HomeSolutions Published Application will be counted as one (1) entry into the quarterly drawing. To be included in a quarterly drawing, a Published Application must be considered active for the entire period used to calculate the ACH Rate in HomeSolutions.
Any and all taxes and tax reporting related to the prize is the responsibility of the winning organization(s) as well as any additional costs incurred.
The odds of winning a quarterly prize depends on the total number of entrants whose ACH rate has improved on a quarterly basis.
Sansio will not publicly release the names or ACH Rates of any of its Customers without their prior consent.
Sansio Account Managers will confirm ACH Rates for all prize winners.
Sansio will make available a sample Press Release and “Hospitalization Reduction Partner” graphic for Customers to use on their marketing materials and websites.
Sansio will notify quarterly prize winner by contacting Customer’s Hospitalization Reduction Leader by phone within 2 business days of drawing. If the Hospitalization Reduction Leader does not respond to accept prize within 2 business days, the prize will be forfeited for that period.
Sansio reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this challenge at any time prior to awarding prizes. Sansio further reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value and/or expand the challenge to other Medicare-certified home health agencies who are not current HomeSolutions.NET customers.
This challenge is sponsored by Sansio, 11 E Superior Street, Suite 310, Duluth, MN 55802.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE QUARTERLY DRAWING,
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
TO REPORT YOUR ACH RATES
Access your ACH Rate in HomeSolutions.NET as shown below and report it for dates ending 09/30/2012 and 12/31/2012.